Tuesday 27 April 2010

My story

One day back in Stoke-on-Trent, I was in my third year of high school and my sister was in her first year. There were people from our old school, some friends, some enemies; people we did not like because they were bullies. One girl (who shall remain nameless) who was my sister’s friend but turned against her, I still don’t know why. She nick-picked at her, called her names and bullied her at school. One day during an hour dinner break, she and my sister got into a fight. I got called to the office to see my sister, she told me what happened, the girl started it with name-calling then she retaliated and yelled back and the girl slapped her. After about ten minutes all three of us got released and once we were outside the girl started again so I told her to “stop there’s is no need for all this” but she continued so ran up to her and punched in the face and broke her nose. She did not show up to school for a few days, she has a big bandage on her nose and she did not pick on my sister for a while.

2 comments:

Not Kesa said...

interesting

Vero said...

Wow! A great start to our story season...